I’m not good enough
Didn’t get in to Broadcast Communication because I suck.
Idk man, ano nang gagawin ko sa buhay ko? The feeling is different this time. Not the same with what I felt after I saw the ACET results. It’s something that hurts more. Ateneo is my dream school. And after I failed, my vision of a dream school was gone.
But now… my dreams are gone. Literally my dreams. ‘Cause I never pictured myself in another course. Yeah, maybe Biology or Food Tech but maaaaaannn Broad Comm talaga eh. As in oh gad it hurts.
It hurts so much
I feel so worthless :< :<
I need a hug. I just don’t know what to do with my life anymore.
On a brighter side tho, I’m going to pursue Film hehehe see you Film people!!!!
….still hurts tho
holyyy shhhhowerballz it’s 3:47am already and I haven’t taken a shower yet since we got home!!!!! went home around 1am pa!!!!! uhm so….. bye
I haven’t opened this for months now and a lot has happened. As in a lot. But I’m not the type who’d type everything here as in like super detailed. Thank God for bullets tho!! Teehee. So these are some of the events that has occured (and is still happening in my life right now, if anyone’s intersted)
- I’ve been in QC for a month now and it feels sooooo good! Though I really, really, REALLY miss Baguio’s weather. Well who doesn’t want to feel Baguio’s weather!!!!!! It’s so hot in Manila ugh
- Been taking summer classes for almost 4 weeks now! It’s been fun…. not. Well, so so. Fun - since I get to finally feel UP Diliman. Quite different from UP Baguio since I think the whole campus is the size of Baguio na eh. What’s not fun tho since the classes I’m taking are Math 11 and Math 14!! Math 11’s my favorite ‘cause I love algebra but gahd Math 14 will be the death of me
- Woooooohoooooooo passed 2 out of the 5 courses I applied for transfer already! Sad to say I didn’t pass Business Administration sad lyf
- I passed Public Administration
- AND I PASSED IN FILM TOO I’M GOING TO FILM SCHOOL EVERYONE
- well still not sure tho since I’m still waiting for Broadcast Communication
- BUT EVERYONE I PASSED FILM
- AND I THOUGHT I WOULD’NT
- SINCE THEY WERE GIVING ME THE “NOPE WE’RE NOT GONNA ACCEPT YOU NOPE NO SPACE FOR YOU IN OUR DEPARTMENT” LOOKS DURING THE INTERVIEW!!!
- And my kasabay was super into film talaga
- LOL and I was just me y’know the boring “ooooh oooh and my favorite movie was blah blah because the effects were soooo coool and the the the story was sooooo awesome”
- loljk of course I wasn’t like that during the interview (ok maybe a bit)
- BUT I PASSED NA AND ALL IS WELL
- I’LL STUDY IN DILIMAN NAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOSH FINALLY I’LL BE SUPER CLOSE NA TO ATENEO (hahaha joke)
- AND THAT’S PRETTY MUCH EAT